ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

northeast meet pics 30/3/08

arctic 182 ff
few pics of today not brill but do the job had a good day and the rain held off aswell! met more great people !:approve:

WHITLEY1.jpg

WHITLEY2.jpg

WHITLEY3.jpg

WHITLEY4.jpg

WHITLEY8.jpg

WHITLEY5.jpg

WHITLEY6.jpg
WHITLEY7.jpg

WHITLEY9.jpg

WHITELY11.gif

10.jpg[/IMG]
WHITLEY12.gif

IMG]
WHITLEY14.gif

G]
WHITLEY15.jpg

hope this has worked having pc trouble:mad:

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Had fun today, nice to meet you all and nice to see a few people i had met before.

Yeah I had a good time to, just trying to match faces/usernames/real names.

Can't believe Gary photoshopped the pics of the cars to make his look the shiniest! LOL!

Black 182
Some good pics there. I took like 3 and they were all pretty sh*t. Still had a good day and met some new people. Shame we couldnt of done for a bit of a blast about, but we'll keep that for the next meet.

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
sory didnt turn up people mine and daves cars were in bits should be sorted for next meet,

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Yeah sorry about not turning up. While the weather was nice I decided to lower the car, at least I'll not have the highest car next time.

Nal

RS 182
Ah bugger, just missed this one by the looks of it. We only bought our 182 yesterday (and loving it!). Nevermind, maybe next time.