ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern Ireland Meet?

"Navy" N17 TWO
So left the car in this morning to get standard shocks & Cooksport springs fitted.

Just my luck with that car......even when it's left with the professionals everything goes haywire!
She's not due home now until parts are sourced - on Friday FFS :(

So confined to the house I've more time now to plan this meet, even if I turn up with a For-Sale sign I'm bloody going!

Mkll Ph1
Good chap. Should hopefully have a decent few out then at this rate.

Don't suppose any of you know of a cheap courier to get a set of alloys brought over from England ?

Mkll Ph1
Paisley are working out at £60 which is annoying as I'd much rather get it nearer the £40 they have on the site.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Have you tried City-Link? Think someone recommended them to me last time I was enquiring

Mkll Ph1
Not yet. I'll give them a look when I get off work. Can hopefully get something sorted so I can get my hands on these Vega's.

"Navy" N17 TWO
What wheels are you getting for it?

Back to Sunday;
Is everyone ok to meet up at Ballymoney before we head to the dark hedges for photos?

Where you are coming from?
What do people agree is a good time...it is Sunday I was thinking around 11:00
- the run through Glenariff is optional of course - we just want to get out of the house and put faces to names so anything after that and some car shots is a bonus!

Mkll Ph1
What wheels are you getting for it?

Back to Sunday;
Is everyone ok to meet up at Ballymoney before we head to the dark hedges for photos?

Where you are coming from?
What do people agree is a good time...it is Sunday I was thinking around 11:00
- the run through Glenariff is optional of course - we just want to get out of the house and put faces to names so anything after that and some car shots is a bonus!

Vega's.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5312/sam0506l.jpg << Kind of like them cause they're a bit different.

Ballymoneys fine yeah.

Ill be coming from the Derry direction if thats any good to anyone.

Gonna need to get up extra early then lol. I've not seen before 1pm in about 2 months.

"Navy" N17 TWO
It's early for me too lol - I work late at the weekends

Sleep is overrated - I haven't tried it yet so can't confirm ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Another wee update folks

Need confirmation of who's up for this!! - txt me on 07786615463

1. Tigger

I am still without a car since Tuesday for reasons I cannot present on the forum :dead: basically it's only got half of it's suspension at the moment

Mkll Ph1
]Another wee update folks

Need confirmation of who's up for this!! - txt me on 07786615463

1. Tigger
2. Designn /Adam

I am still without a car since Tuesday for reasons I cannot present on the forum :dead: basically it's only got half of it's suspension at the moment

RS Clio 182 Cup
I'm up for this fellas's AndyRS182

Anybody leaving From Lisburn. I can also take someone who has no car at minute if they want to go.

Let me know

Last edited:
  RS Clio 182 Cup
And what is the decided time we have to be in Ballymoney For ? Is it not easier to get to the black hedges if we meet in Armoy say then just down Gracehill Road few mile.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Right folks, sorry for slow reply my phone's been messing about today and I haven't had a minute with work - still on the trot to 3am tonight!

Good shout from Andy as above - meet in Armoy....say at 11:30
- that'll give the Belfast/Derry/Dungannon ones time to get out of bed!

Location - Layby outside Armoy Primary School, Gracehill Road

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ar...=zxDvkeSATCE39a1vD7Ee8g&cbp=12,216.82,,0,6.58

Status update;
My car came back at lunchtime today. Gutted it out, hoovered, washed seats and given a quick bath (in the dark & 1c if you don't mind)
The neighbours think I've lost it altogether!

See you all tomorrow, and for christ sake txt me......so we don't go without you! 07786615463

RS Clio 182 Cup
Grand days lad, nice meeting you all. Hopefully we get a dry day next time around, still some good roads. Extremely good fun. Piccccssssss Tigger lol.

Mkll Ph1
Thought I txt you mate?
Pics are on my facebook page, if my flickr wasn't being a muppet I'd have them up here

Will post the links tomorrow :)

Ahh hadnt checked your page in a few days :).

They came out well :). Really wanting the 172 front end on mine now though :/.

Anyway had a bit of a tinker in photoshop with them cause im meant to be asleep.

2s99esg.jpg

T3MAZNP.jpg

92eLT0I.jpg

VnDxxDn.jpg