ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northwest Low & Load Pics

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The cup is utter p**n!!!!!! love it! I Want it!

Can't get to grips with the euro look, esp on a clio. But Very mint car tho!

i presume your talking about mine Ali, each to there own bud, thats what makes this forum so good, plenty of variety.

You can have a nosy at FCS, and ill drool over your V. :)

Yours and winstons. Both stunnin cars tho! - Well not so much winstons ghetto willy! ;)

The Vee's not coming to FCS unfortunately! :( I'm off to spain for 7wks, so hitchin a lift to FCS. Too far for the willy!

Chris - Up yeee!!

lol, russ great pics mate, you wait jords, got loads in an album labelled "gimp" to post up soon :D hahahaha

the camping sounds like une bonne idee, will be up for that for sure.

russ let me know about the tickets for FCS, ill be up in leeds this wk to do your car and mine.

jamie

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
DSCF0739.jpg

there is something i hate about this car yet something that makes me love it! i cant quite put my finger on either lol, so ill say i do really like it

lol, russ great pics mate, you wait jords, got loads in an album labelled "gimp" to post up soon :D hahahaha

russ let me know about the tickets for FCS, ill be up in leeds this wk to do your car and mine.

jamie

put ure name on the list in the thread then ;)

how long!!? ;)

now, patience is a virtue my child ;)

jamie

put ure name on the list in the thread then ;)

gonna

knob

;)

The fact somone pulled euro off better than her ;)

Our pics are on there way :)

harsh ;)

here are mine, at long last :coffee:

DSC04055.gif

DSC04056.gif

DSC04060.gif

DSC04065.gif

DSC04067.gif

DSC04074.gif

DSC04078.gif

DSC04082.gif

DSC04087.gif

DSC04092.gif

DSC04096.gif

DSC04102.gif

DSC04106.gif

DSC04113.gif

DSC04117.gif

DSC04123.gif

DSC04128.gif

DSC04138.gif

DSC04144.gif

DSC04148.gif

DSC04160.gif

DSC04163.gif

DSC04173.gif

DSC04175.gif

DSC04182.gif

DSC04189.gif

DSC04194.gif

DSC04200.gif

DSC04207.gif

DSC04213.gif

DSC04219.gif

DSC04220.gif

DSC04223.gif

DSC04233.gif

DSC04235.gif

sorry bondy, just had to make more of the fact that yours is how mine used to be!!

DSC04246.gif

DSC04247.gif

DSC04249.gif

DSC04252.gif

jamie

full res by PM request

cheers mate, thats the best out of 198 snaps :)

will shove them all on a cd for you, incl the others ive taken, you can sort through at will.

jamie

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
unfortunately i wont be at FCS, heard it was a bit of a chav fest last year and i already have plans for that weekend

lol si, still dont get how you got splatter flies on your rear quarter!! get andy to post up, really want those photos!!!!!

chris ill setup a mini meet thread later on, mean while, you up for this bbq business that the c**k has setup?

jamie

330Ci M Sport
^ will do tonight J, he's at work all day so as soon as i get hold of them i'll pop them and worked through about 8-- photos i'll stick em up...

Clio
Sorry i didnt turn up guys, ryan let me know about it last minute the plonka!! looks good though, cant wait to see some of these cars at fcs!!

haha lol at those, think russ had just insulted my mother so had to take him out ;)

nice pics, mine looks cup coloured in those, deeper darker blue. noice :D

jamie