ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northwest/Midlands Powdercoaters?

VRS
cam anybody recommend any powdercoaters as i need a few bits and bobs powdercoating :D

im based at j17 on the m6

cheers

andy

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm sure Fred can put you in contact with someone at LapTab. http://www.lap-tab.co.uk/

They are supposed to be very good, and having seen some of the refurbs Fred had done on his Super Ls they always looked spot on, even in Kawasaki green.

Chocolate Bar™
you wanna use the same people that did my wheels. top marques in fenton. did my wheels in a day, and its a perfect finish. i'm going to be taking some strut braces to him to be powdercoated.

i knew you couldnt live with the fluff ;)

VRS
you wanna use the same people that did my wheels. top marques in fenton. did my wheels in a day, and its a perfect finish. i'm going to be taking some strut braces to him to be powdercoated.

i knew you couldnt live with the fluff ;)

u got a website or contact mark?

tbh its not too bad but i fancy a more permanent finish if you know what i mean :D

Maz

LY 200
Fred did my trumpet for me.. was going to ask if he could get my strut brace and engine cover done when I see him at Oulton not sure if he will though with all the nagging I did lol

M

mini-valver

Theres a pace on hyde park industrial estate in Stoke too called Potteries powder coating, have no idea on contact details though ringg 118 247 and im sure theyll give you a number.
A mate had his bike frame done, looked spot on and it was only about £20