ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not another one!

Weeman sucks ****

Yeah, my mate who sold his VX220 a few months ago, due to work being only 5 mins walk from home AND buying a house, has gone and ordered himself an inferno red 182 cup! Saw an offer at Tonbridge Renault and saved just over 2 grand, cant be bad eh?

Itll be nice to see mk1 cup and mk2 in a few pics together.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

why isnt any1getting petrol blue? i think its an awesome colour much better than inferno imp

Weeman sucks ****

I agree mate. He said what colour would I go for and instantly said racing blue, its so nice that colour. Not really a fan of the Tangerine so that shows what he thinks to my opinions LOL.

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by David on 03 March 2005

why isnt any1getting petrol blue? i think its an awesome colour much better than inferno imp
I think the 182 cup only comes in racing blue or inferno... petrol is an ID option isnt it?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 03 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by David on 03 March 2005why isnt any1getting petrol blue? i think its an awesome colour much better than inferno imp [/QUOTE]I think the 182 cup only comes in racing blue or inferno... petrol is an ID option isnt it?

182 Cup is Inferno or Racing Blue only. Plus on a full fat 182 Petrol Blue isnt a cheap option.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Thomss on 03 March 2005
petrol Blue available for the 182 cup? Does it cost a lot more?

Petrol blue isnt available on the 182 Cup, just the full fat 182 which of course you can add the Cup packs to.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 03 March 2005
So is a 182 Cup as fast as a 172 Cup?

Pete, a Ferrari Enzo isnt as quick as a 172 Cup. :p

Ziel Nurburgring

Petrol blue is a fantastic colour. Really hope they carry it through to the new RS clio next year, id love one in that colour.

Good choice of colour though, most people will go for the blue. At least he will stand out

What is it with Inferno Red anyway!

I saw it on a Megane 225 and thought thats the one for me, but then I saw it on a 182 and I thought it looked pants!

I went for silver in the end. Saves washing! ;)

Inferno looks different in all kinds of lights - I think thats why it divides opinion so much - each person sees it in differnt lighting conditions...Ive had mine about 5 weeks now and I think Ive only just about seen the full colour range :)

Its totally 100% the colour for me, but then I always knew it was the only colour I would get the 182 in. Id hate to be stuck between a few choices as they all look great!

At least if you decide on a 182Quick, theres only two to choose from :p

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 03 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 03 March 2005

So is a 182 Cup as fast as a 172 Cup?

Pete, a Ferrari Enzo isnt as quick as a 172 Cup. :p
On the straights maybe - but in the twisties.... nah, cant touch it. :p

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

There was a Petrol Blue 182 on Brands on Monday. Up close and personal it looked really good (when the sun was shining anyway), but from a distance it just looked, well...dirty.

Everytime I saw it I thought "give it a clean"...it looks like its covered in dust/mud.