ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not even a week old!!!

Hi all, new to the site just thought Id vent some frustration! Got my 182 last friday, only to jump in it today and find some f**ker has ripped the indicator lamps off both sides. Swear if Id have caught the tw*t and have ripped his balls off!

Just been to reno to order some more!

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

Cant have f**k all these days without someone wanting a piece of it. I was thinking the exact same thing with mine, think those 2.0 16v badges on the side will probably go walkies at some point aswell! Just hope the f**kers dont use a screw driver to do the job. How much were the indicators lenses?

13 quid each, gotta wait til tuesday as they didnt have any in stock. Just glad like you say they didnt use a screw driver to get them off or take anything else for that matter.

Id love to wire my motor up to the house mains and leave a massive sign saying nick me and watch out the bedroom window behind twitching curtains:mad:

some guy i used to work with managed to install some sort of electrical stun system, he had to remove it though as some kid tried to steal the car and got a massive shock!

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Quote: Originally posted by boyced on 23 April 2004

some guy i used to work with managed to install some sort of electrical stun system, he had to remove it though as some kid tried to steal the car and got a massive shock!
So why did he remove it? Sounds like it was doing what he intended it to do.

I remember seeing something on TV from a country (I think Africa or something) And some guy made a big blade thing that he triggered to swing out from under the driver door, car jacking was a big problem and this thing would have taken any thieves feet off. All good IMO

RS Megane DCi 175

Id settle for Maxs car alarm off of Phoenix Nights...
"Get back you ba$tards, Ill break your legs"

:D