ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not new to Clio's....but new to Clio sport!

Clio 182 (cup packs)
Hi people,

Just want to quickly introduce myself to the forum as I am new to it! Well when I say new I mean I have been a member since 2007 but haven't really posted yet!

My name is Rob, i'm 23 from North Wales. Had 3 Clio's in total now, 1.2 first car, dci 100 (remapped to 133 ;)) and recently got myself a Clio 182 with both cup packs. I presume I purchased it off a member of this forum judging by the cliosport.net sticker and air fresheners in the car!

I though it was about time I started posting on here as I have only previously used it to have a good browse! I can see from the threads that there is some good info available.

It looks like my 182 will be a keeper!

Cheers
Rob

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
You got any photo's of the dCi 100 and print out? be very interested into reading what you had done too it.

Welcome. :)

Clio 182 (cup packs)
You got any photo's of the dCi 100 and print out? be very interested into reading what you had done too it.

Welcome. :)

I will see what I can find for you and get back to you.

I only had a remap on the dci 100....left it as bit of a sleeper ;)