ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not quite GhostRider levels of insaneness, but......

WR1 impreza
I thought that bloke drifting the BMW round the streets of Russia or wherever it was had a death wish but f**k me how did he manage to stay alive long enough to make the vid LOL

Nissan 350z
I couldnt help but notice how nice their roads are compared to ours. f**king pothole riddled Britian :cry:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wow! That WILL go horribly wrong someday.

What bike is it? Handle bars are really narrow. 6:25 he nearly takes out a dog too!

Leon Cupra 300
Blimey. Reminds me of those lads in the old M5 wherever that was.

Not seen anymore by them either recently.

Wow! That WILL go horribly wrong someday.

What bike is it? Handle bars are really narrow. 6:25 he nearly takes out a dog too!
It's a honda DAX I'm guessing lol
Tiny little things

Riding on the curb made me laugh, but yeh what an idiot. Makes me think it's got to be a kid or something

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I had no idea a little 50cc bike could go that quick, I want one they look proper cool.

Jeroen__s_Honda_Dax_by_Sen007.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bully has a Dax. Cool little things.

I had no idea they could go that fast though!

OT, I hope he hits something soon. Stupid c**t.

An orange one
That made the m5 video look tame! Stupidity but had me hooked!

agree on the gta comment lol

RIP Dan
No chance is the Dax in the vid 50cc, I imagine it has a cheapo Chinese motor in it bumping it up to 120, 140 or 160cc.

The guy riding will be dead soon.

Daxs are fcuking brilliant, mine is 70cc and acid Green, I fact the Honda paint code is Mighty Green which is what I call it.

9b2a9524.jpg

And fcuking lol about it not being a decent bike, it costs £1.80 to fill up and lasts me 2 weeks if I commute on it, fun to ride as well.

Ha ha I thought he had a cape on till the end, it's more likely to be a t-shirt around his waist.

I quite like how he has what looks like a cast on his left wrist

Just hoping I don't run into him on the way to Le Mans next week