ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not so new member - New RB 182 Cup though!

I've not really been active on here for years but always nip on for a bit of a browse but....

After a gap of around 5-6 years without a Renaultsport Clio in my life I decided it was time for another. My brothers have both had 182s and mates have a 172 and a 200 since I sold my 172, and it's been a near constant reminder of how much fun they can be. The wife wanted to change her car so I decided to knock the turbo conversion I was doing on my Saxo track car on the head to help fund it. The Saxo's gone back to a semi-road spec for me to run around in after selling my Focus ST.

I initially tried to buy back my youngest brother's old car, only to find that the guy who bought it from him sold the car only a few weeks before I contacted him. Shame really as it was only ever sold because he was going out to Afghan. It's a nice FF, non Cup Pack 182 in Racing Blue with Recaros. Thankfully it's still on the forum and looking very nice.

After missing out on this, a member PM'd me to say his car was local and up for sale. RB 182 Cup, only done 54k miles but needed a few bits doing on it, battery, washer pump, MOT taxing and cambelt in another 6 months. Good history though, nice Snappy wheel and aside from the odd body mark in really nice condition. Dave obviously liked the car and looked after it.

Picked the car up last night and it's currently tucked away, in the garage that my mate works at, ready for the MOT tomorrow. Just been putting a few things right tonight. No huge plans for change long term, as the wife needs to live with it daily, but there'll be the odd small touches here and there.

Not got any pics other than the advert pic and one hastily taken shot from the wife this morning. Once I've got more and is the car is generally sorted I'll put some more up.

DrivePic_zps2f867797.gif