ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not very loud

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I have a cd player just a cheap one its a mutan one and its a 4 x 50

is that why my musics so quiet??

Yozza'd Titanium 182
as in it doesnt shake my rear view mirror...

i have 1 jbl sub and amp and a mutant head unit.... but since opening this thread i have just pluged my new ipod into it (rather than using the cds) and it now seems alot louder???

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yeh when you go through the settings on mine there is one like "aux input volume" or something like that and you can turn it up. On cds isit all cds that play quietly? when you rip your own cds you can edit the volume to maybe it just the cd you are tying to play?

Clio 16v
You have a sub running off your Head Unit?

it will probably be getting about 10wrms which will be why its quiet

Works...kind of...
To make your rear view mirror shake/move on it's own you'll need around 600w going through that JBL (you might even need two so that's 1200w) and a well made 2.25 ported box tuned to around 33hz.

Unless you're a bass-head, having interior trim move on its own is usually a sign that you have too much bass though. ;)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I only have a 300w rms bass tube in mine, shakes more than just the rear view mirror. i dont just have it wacked up either, gain is next to nothing and it's 0 on headunit. it's all setup to match.

I love decent quality sounds, and the louder the better, poor quality isnt worth being loud :)

Clio Dynamique
To make your rear view mirror shake/move on it's own you'll need around 600w going through that JBL (you might even need two so that's 1200w) and a well made 2.25 ported box tuned to around 33hz.

Unless you're a bass-head, having interior trim move on its own is usually a sign that you have too much bass though. ;)

well thats not true i have a 200w sub and it shakes my rear view mirror with bass only on half and the volume not super cranked

Works...kind of...
What type of shake are we talking here?

Vibration or it actually moves around? I was thinking more the latter.

mk4 golf gttdi180
when adjusting base dont + the bass just nock the treble down works loads better ,me mates a dj and was telling me why but i forgot what its called

mk4 golf gttdi180
my audio is a sevic 7inch dvd unit 50 rms a splx 60w amp an 1000wats sub and 2 jbl conponents and ones with tweeters ive not paid anything for is but its very good quality and shakes the rear view mirror and also a few panels like the roof lights . but i have to have it loud to cover the exhaust