ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not working - wash wipers, auto lights, auto wipers and climate control!! Please help

White Evo V
My wash wipers dont work when you pull the stalk back or when you twist it for the rear, the wipers dont even move unless you put them on and the back one doesnt work at all! also the climate control, auto wipers ad auto lights dont work. are these all connected? what has gone? all fuses are ok, could it be a relay?? please help, its freezing and i have no heating!!

BMW M135i
Re: not working - wash wipers, auto lights, auto wipers and climate control!! Please

Fuse, think they're all on a common one.

White Evo V
Re: not working - wash wipers, auto lights, auto wipers and climate control!! Please

definate? I checked them all, they are all fine, i checked the ones under the bonnet and the ones on the passenger side dash

BMW M135i

Checked them with a meter or just visually? Would have thought it was a fuse as I seem to remember they're on a common feed, would hope its a fuse anyway.

White Evo V

just visually, which fuse would they be on? any ideas? or do you know hich fuse box they would be in, under bonnet or in car?

White Evo V

right just checked now and there was a small 15 amp fuse gon in the car so got the auto lights, auto wipers, rear wiper and climate control working now and when you pull the wiper stalk back for the washers the wipers now go but still no noise from the pumps and they are working fine as i tested them on the battery earlier