ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

November Photography Competition - Bokeh

Anything above 50mm is pawper photography - ANYONE can stand 50 feet away and take an image, getting up close and personal is where it's at for me.

Fecking hell - I better get some full body armor for shooting BTCC next year then if I have to be less than 50ft away.

One of the silliest comments I've read in here in a long time lol

I bet all the pro photog's have just started smashing up their 135mm f2's haha

LY 182 FF CUPPED
It's fact!

You wouldn't need body armour for car racing, only needed for being in Afghanistan shooting troops firing at Taliban with a 14mm ........from 10 inches away from the end of the rifle.

Last edited:
here a couple from this morning while walking the dog

10817864534_502481c8cf_z.jpg

Purple berries by W33 BRL, on Flickr

10817872914_b51f0934eb_z.jpg

Larsson by W33 BRL, on Flickr

this one abit abstracty to me personally
10818029973_833c2c76a9_z.jpg

Holly by W33 BRL, on Flickr

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I like the holly and the berries! I failed hard trying to get a decent shot of the holly where I was :(

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
It's fact!

You wouldn't need body armour for car racing, only needed for being in Afghanistan shooting troops firing at Taliban with a 14mm ........from 10 inches away from the end of the rifle.

I dare you to go to Africa doing Wildlife and try to shoot a Lion with your 50mm :rasp:

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Hahaha I have actually done that a few times, did it with a .50 sniper rifle....never again, my ears were bleeding.
Plus he looks to be using Canon, I get all rashy if seen with Canon in public.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Liking that last one a lot.

Got a few ideas for this. Going to try to get our later and give some of them a go.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Idea was there, copied from a flickr shot - half of our lights are broken and I couldn't string them how I wanted. Back to the drawing board.....

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ffs I thought I had some good ones but I'm falling right behind haha, love the bubble one Steve!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Hahaha I'm not entering this month, if I win I have no camera as of Friday so can't enter next month.