ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November Photography Competition - Voting Thread

Vote for the best image that fits the theme

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 15 42.9%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the lateness in this thread.

A good month for entries, thanks to everyone that did enter, there are some excellent shots in this lot.

So as usual, vote for the photo you like best, also considering the theme was People :)

TomC.jpg

Riad.jpg

Piers.jpg

Photosbyjay.jpg

Niall97.jpg

nebraska182.jpg

MDP91.jpg

gsums.jpg

eugegall.jpg

Clarkey-ph1-225.jpg

A_Cro.jpg

TheFatty.jpg

Derelict-UK.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Lots of good'uns this month!

I'm going to have to take part in this, give me a reason to take pictures.

I think 5's got it for me though, it's got a real nice mood to it.

I like 3 but focus should have been on the eyes, 4 would have been great if I had eye contact with the model. 5 had great potential as it's a lovely street scene, but the doorframe taking up more than half the frame doesn't add anything and detracts from an otherwise great pic. Be braver next time ;)

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
It was more of a spontaneous photo really, I saw the subjects and got the picture just as the steam puffed out of the cup. You do have a valid point though, noted for next time :)

Cayman S Edition 1
I like 3 but focus should have been on the eyes, 4 would have been great if I had eye contact with the model. 5 had great potential as it's a lovely street scene, but the doorframe taking up more than half the frame doesn't add anything and detracts from an otherwise great pic. Be braver next time ;)

I have loads of her looking at the camera lol. Just fancied that as it was actually an outtake and made me laugh.

I went 5. If SamP had marked one of his photos in the other thread as an entry, he would have won.

2.2 bar shed.
I went 5. If SamP had marked one of his photos in the other thread as an entry, he would have won.

Aww shucks. Lost track of time and didnt submit anything. 13 misses the point of the subject somewhat, but that's just my opinion.