ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NSX Kit

Turbos.
Yeah, it was a spare engine, we didn't realise it already had an EVO4 block! They are just rebuilding it as it hasn't been used.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
where you getting your works bell flip up boss from???

i just sold a works bell hubs kit for a 200 for 80 quid the guy got it and said he expected more for his money!! i was like a) its a steering wheel hub B) its just about the best f**king make u can get... he wanted a partial refund i told him to get bent lol it was like 150 quid when i got it and i never used it!

Turbos.
lol!

You can get it from the States, do a Google search. Otherwise wait a bit as my race team is applying to become UK distributor.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol!

You can get it from the States, do a Google search. Otherwise wait a bit as my race team is applying to become UK distributor.

will i get a suitable sized discount if i come do a photoshoot for you??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u can be naked if you like... i meant of the car and your garage... but i can imagen u with a ring spanner up your ass lol

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
That looks sexual. Will be a proper weapon. But iam bit confused you say that you will be using it for britcar, but i also got the impression the you intended to drive it on the street. If so, holy s**t that is awesome.

Turbos.
Things like a handbrake mechanism would be difficult to fit... besides the more obvious issue with dragging its arse on every tiny bump!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Things like a handbrake mechanism would be difficult to fit... besides the more obvious issue with dragging its arse on every tiny bump!

aye! Same with the Radical! Lol, had one trip into town with tradeplates on it! Stalled twice! LOL Damn ittt.