ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number 465/500

C63 AMG
No it doesn't. It is racing blue yes, but is lowered on H&Rs, it has Trophy alloys and yellow callipers. It has tinted windows and a huge sound system.

Your comment is completely ridiculous.

RB 182 Special.
"After I wrote my beautiful 106 off I bought this, the most stunning 182 I have ever seen (from a member on here Dan Page, a thoroughly nice guy) and have had it for over a year now. It is just incredible in every possible way!"

It looks exactly the same as every other 182! whats so stunning?

Hahaha, okay then. As what Rex said.

I don't like to get personal on public forums cos there's no point, but do my photos not show the car off enough? And added to the quality of the looks, is the quality of the car itself. It is absolutely immaculate, just as it was when I bought it. :D

Renaultsport Clio 182
Plus all 182s look great. And clearly Kriss is proud and happy about his pride and joy.

p.s. this is Rex typing.

Black/gold 182 FF
Hi rex nice to see you in here, you have given me loads of advise on the renault sport forum.
I thought it was only women that aint good at parking:rasp:
heard about the rolling through the field, hope the two guys are ok.
welcome anyway

172 cup
Some awesome pics here ! Lol at the parked in the river one!
Where can we find out about these "interesting" RS meets that you attend????

RB 182 Special.

Rex and I don't 'attend', we organise. ;)

Where abouts in cumbria are you from? I'm originally from Kendal -and have actually just got back from spending the weekend there visiting family and friends. Do you get out to any of those magnificent roads pound the Lakes much? It was my girlfriend's first trip up there this weekend so I took her for a spin down the Ullswater road and then over Kirkstone Pass yesterday. Man, I love those roads!

Ph2 172 Track Toy

Where abouts in cumbria are you from? I'm originally from Kendal -and have actually just got back from spending the weekend there visiting family and friends. Do you get out to any of those magnificent roads pound the Lakes much? It was my girlfriend's first trip up there this weekend so I took her for a spin down the Ullswater road and then over Kirkstone Pass yesterday. Man, I love those roads!

Hey. I started the new road trip thread!!!

Last edited:
  RB 182 Special.
Ha, not too bad Rob, I'm just chillin after a quality weekend back up in the Lakes. Although i'm gettin very bored now and don't have work next week so the beer is starting to call from the fridge. How about you, and how's the 172 after your unfortunate incident no the way to Llangollen the other week? I hear you suffered the same fate as me over on RS.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
"After I wrote my beautiful 106 off I bought this, the most stunning 182 I have ever seen (from a member on here Dan Page, a thoroughly nice guy) and have had it for over a year now. It is just incredible in every possible way!"

It looks exactly the same as every other 182! whats so stunning?
u my son are an ar.se

RB 182 Special.
renaultsport.co.uk taking over lol hello slayer hows u?

Don't think we are welcome though. Only one person said hello on my intro thread!!

Its because of all this ridiculous rivalry between the two sites. I can't understand what the problem is; we're all car enthusiasts, we all like Renaults, and the majority of us are decent people. Its good to have the two sites, and for them to have their own separate identities but i don't see why we can't all just get along. Peace n love and all that. :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
lgpp0809+fractal-design-peace-logo-peace-poster.jpg

Focus RS mk1
Ha, not too bad Rob, I'm just chillin after a quality weekend back up in the Lakes. Although i'm gettin very bored now and don't have work next week so the beer is starting to call from the fridge. How about you, and how's the 172 after your unfortunate incident no the way to Llangollen the other week? I hear you suffered the same fate as me over on RS.

lol yeh i did my fate was sealed with a dawn french joke!! yeh the 172 is down at k-tec, engine out. being sent away for rebore then oversized pistons fitted cant wait to get it back, gona have to run it in though so gona be taking it easy for a while, was just about to book a track day at snetterton aswell befor it happened! yeh wasnt a pretty sight when it gave up on me. gutted i cudnt make it to the trip.

Last edited:
  Focus RS mk1
both sites have there plus points, i find this site fantastic for technical info on all areas of the car. always someone with an answer

RB 182 Special.
welcome lol

some crackin pics lol

Thanks! I must admit, I do love getting photos of cars. I've been known to muck about for an entire day looking for good locations and angles etc, and never get bored.

Haha, i thought you were giving me abuse just then! My 182 does look different to others though, and by 'stunning' i was referring to both the looks and condition of the car. But then most people will realise that so hey-ho.

RB 182 Special.
both sites have there plus points, i find this site fantastic for technical info on all areas of the car. always someone with an answer

Exactly. This site does seen to be very good for stuff like you said. And since i bought my car off someone on here i've always liked the place anyway.

Ph2 172 Track Toy
welcome lol

some crackin pics lol

Thanks! I must admit, I do love getting photos of cars. I've been known to muck about for an entire day looking for good locations and angles etc, and never get bored.

Haha, i thought you were giving me abuse just then! My 182 does look different to others though, and by 'stunning' i was referring to both the looks and condition of the car. But then most people will realise that so hey-ho.

Always said yours is one of the best looking Mk2s. Even said it to you when I thought you were someone else.

RB 182 Special.
I wasn't referring to that link. But organising a trip is more than just starting a thread. ;)

Yes.

Soon as Rex said summat about doing the map on that one I was relieved it wont me who had to do it.

We'd get lost!!!

Ha ha.

I am map man. ;) I've put a route together, which Rex and i checked through to see if we could improve on. It's very good and should be thoroughly entertaining. The final version of the route map is just about complete now, but my laptop has randomly broken again so i can't finish it until i'm back at work a week tomorrow.

RB 182 Special.

Always said yours is one of the best looking Mk2s. Even said it to you when I thought you were someone else.

Haha. Some of those conversations were very funny from my computer!

RB 182 Special.
lol just realised 5 bans???? that must be some sort of record

Haha, yeah it could be. That's why i haven't reregistered yet. It's getting difficult to think up new details! And then of course it's hard when there are meets cos everyone knows who i am. And i can't discuss my car either. You see, it's not all good being a badass. ;)

Focus RS mk1
the original rs bad ass is the title you have lol so did you see many animals out in wales on the trip? lol ok ok i wont start this one again.

172 cup

I live in Ulverston over near Barrow, oh yeah i like kirkstone, it would be brilliant early in the morning when its quiet! I like the moor roads over this way, such as kirkby moor, birker moor, corney fell, woodland fell, wrynose, dont know if your familiar with any of them?
Im trying to sort out a meet in a couple of weeks if your in the area? Chech out my Lakes meet thread.

Ph2 172 Track Toy
lol just realised 5 bans???? that must be some sort of record

Haha, yeah it could be. That's why i haven't reregistered yet. It's getting difficult to think up new details! And then of course it's hard when there are meets cos everyone knows who i am. And i can't discuss my car either. You see, it's not all good being a badass. ;)

Petend you have just bought it.

There are a few RB 182s

RB 182 Special.
Chopper 1: Yeah, i know some of those roads. I used to work in Langdale and absolutely love Wrynose and Hardknott! I'd say that stretch of road has got to be one of the most extreme in the UK. Hitting them at about 7-7:30am in the summer is incredible! The road from Eskdale Green to Broughton is awesome too. Then add the A593 back up to Skelwith Bridge and you have one of my favourite 'triangles' of road. I have a road fetish.

i'll check the thread out now but i'm already booked up in 2 weeks unfortunately.

RB 182 Special.

Petend you have just bought it.

There are a few RB 182s

Yeah, but not that look like mine. ;)

Any life stories and excuses you can think of though... I'm open to suggestions.

RB 182 Special.
And it probably didn't have tints either. ;)

It's mainly all the lies i'd have to make up to accompany my lie of a membership. But as i've said in conversation, i'm tempted to just sack all that off in the name of extending my 'record breaking' ban count.