ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NUmber PLate

Hey i have just bought a new personalised plate, but need a company to alter the plate so it looks like my name , u know like changing the slant on the letters, like n + 7 to make an M , where do you rekon i can get this done, i know halfords wont touch this

there was a recent thread on car graphics or car design in the exterior forum. I had a look and they can do any plate style you like. Have a quick search.

yer i live in essex mate, where abouts, not sure wot companies would totally change the look cause i doubt it would b totally legal

Mr2 Roadster

The law has recently changed, so you may have trouble.

There are a few places doing them in Scotland mail order, as the law is still different there...

south woodford in essex, company called viscount uk or somat, they charged me £30 to alter plates, u sign a document saying u kno the law etc and done!