ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number plates and caliper colour??

S2 106 GTI
I am after getting a new set of plates for the car and I have seen the 'New' 3/4 size everyone does, what is the exact size of this? and where best to buy? If not I will just get normal size.

On another topic... I am going to get the calipers painted and wondering what colour would suit the trophy best?? they look slighty shabby just normal.

Many thanks
Richard :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Do you want to show off the Calipers or not??
Pistol Pete has Yellow which look good on his Trophy or I'd say Black.

S2 106 GTI
Do you want to show off the Calipers or not??
Pistol Pete has Yellow which look good on his Trophy or I'd say Black.

Wouldnt mind them showing - I would have liked them red, but red car/red calipers is too much. I so some white the other day and that looked different! soon turn black haha
Maybe silver? Or blue?

S2 106 GTI
Come on people! where are your ideas? unless I turn it in to a poll?

got the plates sorted out - just need the calipers painting now.......:S

So far the yellow is swaying me - but has anybody got any pics of a trophy with yellow calipers.

S2 106 GTI
I think red is too much on a red car - red calpiers are nice on a silver car with dark wheels Ben (jaffa's) looks the dogs.

might see whats out there in the hammerite and pick a colour :)

Citroen DS3 White
Silver or black defo, they tidy it up.

Other colours just make them look like you're trying to convince people they are aftermarket, except everyone can tell they're not. IMO of course.

clio 1.2 16v turbo
i am refurbing my wheels in the next couple of weeks i cant decide whether to do them black or anthercite any suggestions???