ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nuts, Bolts, Screws & Clips

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well after spending £107 on Nuts, Bolts, Screws & Clips my mate who is a panel beater and spray painter said he would replace them all.
All the Nuts, Bolts, Screws & Clips where for my front bumper, wheel arch liners, under tray and wings.

After getting my xenons fitted by Stevo C from the forum he informed me that most of my parts where a mix mash of cable ties, and nuts and bolts that where wrong so hence why i spent the £107 at renault.

I also got my subframe brackets fitted that i had powder coated months ago in place of the scabby ones that i had one.

While i was there i also fitted a few stickers and yes i know that a couple are well out and NOT straight in anyway but i have enough to replace them when its all been washed and its light.

IMG_2725.gif

IMG_2726.gif

IMG_2728.gif

IMG_2730.gif

IMG_2731.gif

IMG_2732.gif

IMG_2733.gif

IMG_2734.gif

IMG_2735.gif

IMG_2736.gif

IMG_2737.gif

This drivers bottom half of the wheel arch liner was rubbing from the wheel as it was not clipped in or attached to anything so i have now to try and get another one so i took a picture of the part number.

IMG_2739.gif

IMG_2740.gif

IMG_2741.gif

IMG_2743.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You get green dust caps from kwik fit or anywhere else that uses nitrogen.

Rather than air i had nitrogen put in my tyres and the green dust caps indicates this.

I've got 'R V' written on my crossmember too!

Nice job, Only thing I'll say is, you've put the speedline stickers on the wrong side. They go DIRECTLY oposite the valve, not with it ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
While i was putting them on i thought so much about what way they went on and i ended up convincing myself 'that it was the correct way and i went for it.

I have another 7 speedline stickers so once my wheel are all clean and sorted i will put them on the correct way

I've got 'R V' written on my crossmember too!

Nice job, Only thing I'll say is, you've put the speedline stickers on the wrong side. They go DIRECTLY oposite the valve, not with it ;)
Me too! Thought it was a cut and shut!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Maybe it was the guys Initials in the factory that worked on the front end LOL

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Unique feature of the Trophy surely!

Must add atleast £1000 on the selling price cause as you say its a unique feature exclusive to trophy owners LOL
Shame i will never get back the £107 spent of silly plastic and metal clips and bolts . . .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Every trophy member rushes to pop bumpers off to see what letters they have LOL

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Marc that is commitment!

and the letters are to do with colour or they not? My iceberg ph1 had 'ice' on it, and the flower had something before i painted over it. Lol

Someone on FB said it means Rendez-Vous, however I'm not convinced as they all have different lettering.

I assumed it was something to do with the colour too, because red in french in Rouge, no idea what the V would be though.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I Wonder if this means that every Trophy and standard clio that is 727, capsicum red has RV on the impact bar.