ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NVIDIA ION - release

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yes, the codecs will infiltrate all the media players you use except for vlc.

just remove your old codecs before you do it to make sure it does't muck up

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
OK WHICH ONE:

8k07.jpg

OR

Noah_3988.jpg

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
nah looke everywhere, i need a 3.5" hdd drive in there, thats prob the reason i'm struggling.

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
failing cccp, I still have coreavc installed, so it could actually still be running that.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i have only tried 1080p, got coreavc, no difference. can't understand it, thought thas was the point!

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
Is it a recent coreavc?

It must support Cuda technology from nvidia. That's what the whole board is based around.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yep 'aquired' the latested released. pro version, didn't like it at all, i tihnk it's my mkv files .a bluray getting played back was fine.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
not that i noticed no. funny thing about it all was that.............some mp4s worked ok...and some didn't. But they all work fine streaming to the ps3.

Went to apple.com/trailers and none of them worked. Quicktime player was juddery all over the place, quite dissapointed tbh

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
you see it's all just a bit fussy for me, you wanna buy mine mcbunny? haha im' getting a proper pc instead i think, i have too many variations of files for this to work really.

in that case dont buy a ion ;)

running something like cccp can cause issues if not configured properly

if you now install cccp again but go into the config and tell it not to decode h264 you will be ok

high cpu usage weird artefacts etc its a great one shot plays all solution but really you should sort each codec with the best solution available

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
All sorted now. works well, and plays everything I've just thrown at it.

Would still definitely recommend.