ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Warrington Mini Meet

canon 350d, those were with a sigma 10-20mm lens, usually use the kit lens, or a 20-80mm canon.... dont edit, just border them with an action i setup in photoshop

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
hopefully be able to get a few more together sometime - bit of a bugger when you get split up in traffic an no one knows wer they are!

nah wasnt that bad i know round there like the back of my hand its "my turf" round there so i know all the little nooks n crannies i was gonna go threw the estate down 20acher road but tho nay cos of the white clio (cliochris?) didnt want to take him over the imposible bumps he'd of beached it on them lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its alright always thinkin, always thinkin.... why's that? you keep scraping everythin?

fiesta 1.25
no fronts fine it never scrapes unles i go over big speedbumps its the back thats annoying rubs on the arches all day long suprised the tyre hasnt poped tbh.need to higher it while im sorting my arches out then ill lower it again.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cool cool, im thinking of cuttin mine when i eventually get the rota's if i get them so that it doesnt rub cos im after a hefty drop, ive got to give this scafholding back soon lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
right... it was meant to be temporary. bit the pikey never got it done properly ;)

was a good little meet.

i hope you're all coming to the KK meeting at the end of the month!

agh i need to get along to one of these to meet everyone, always forget too look in the meets section though

good pics! all the cars look nice!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i think my 750hp beast was the best propper sleeper, that much so i nearly fell asleep :p

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Good pics jord mate. Let me know when the next one is and I'll see if I can make it