ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nwebie :)

Fabia VRS ll
Hi everyone, brand spanking newbie :)
I currently own a mkll fabia vrs which is going back in the next couple of weeks, I have been looking for a 182 over the past couple of weeks and today i finally found one.
Ive put a deposit down on a ff 182 in petrol blue. Now from what i've read i understand this is quite a rare car 1 of 29 i believe. I'm very excited and cant wait to take her for her maiden voyage :)
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and can't wait to get out and about in my new little beast, hopefully attend a few meets and get to know some new people.
Cheers everyone.

Jaguar S Type R
Welcome to a fellow newbie, pick my Artic Blue 182 up on Tuesday, then driving it to Manchester Airport and leaving it there for 3 days -(

Fabia VRS ll
Im so excited to get mine, i have to wait a couple of weeks i'm abroad working at the moment. So i'm counting down the days.

Fabia VRS ll
Just a few pictures of my soon to be Petrol Blue 182, not the best quality will post more when i get a chance.
20141202_091911.jpeg
20141202_091846.jpeg
20141202_091852.jpeg
20141202_091859.jpeg
20141202_092005.jpeg