ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NY500 Cafe

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Hi All,

Those in the area might find https://ny500.co.uk/ to be a good place to meet up and chat all things cars and Clios, they have some cool old cars and bikes on display inside as well and they are really nice an accommodating, there is also a seed freaks meet in May that I might go along to but if anyone's planning a meet this is a solid option.

Im not affiliated to them but I've been there a couple of times and its been great.

Cheers
Sharpy

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have to watch this thread going forward as there's absolutely zero activity in the North East area it seems. York's only an hour or so from me anyway.

Renault Clio 172
NY500 is just down the road from me,they’ve opened up a workshop now on site that you can look round, they look to be making a bigger parking area to.not a bad little spot. There’s also the motorist hub near Sherburn elmet,have various meetings on a weekend, think there’s a Renault one organised for October but that’s way off yet!