ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O.Z spigot ring/ centre bore question

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Hi,
after spending hours cleaning and sealing my new O.Z wheels I was gutted when I discovered they wouldn't fit the hubs. Fail.
I need different spigot rings, from what I've gathered 60.1mm?
The figure still eluding me is the centre bore. I cannot decipher the wheel markings but I make it 70mm but that is with a tape measure...
Does anyone know the correct measurement?

could be 69.1 or 70.1, you need to find a way of properly measuring the center bore...

Then go to halfrauds, and they can get them for £2 each ordered in, just tell them you want (measured size)--to--60.1

Fabia VRS & Yeti
could be 69.1 or 70.1, you need to find a way of properly measuring the center bore...

Then go to halfrauds, and they can get them for £2 each ordered in, just tell them you want (measured size)--to--60.1
I went to Halfrauds earllier and the guy on the parts desk said they didn't do them, I was then directed to the max power section where I was told they would need to be ordered and would cost about £50 but they didn't do them for O.Z wheels. I then went into a protyre aswell and the guy behind the ramp said I would need an O.Z fitting kit as you can't use plactic ones with O.Z wheels?

lol good ole halfrauds, what jokers...

The guy ordered mine in fine, I specifically went in and just said...

"I want to order some spigot rings, 67.1 to 60.1."

Came in around 5 days later, £1.97 each.

That was it, done. I never bother getting into discussions with halfrauds employees in general round this way, as they have no idea what they are talking about!

RSC 182 Cup
60.06mm is the correct hub measurement- google that and "spigot rings" and you should get plenty of hits.

The centre bore on your OZ rims might be 68.x mm - I've been looking into getting some (Ultraleggeras) and the quote states:
EFS68/60 68/60 INSERT FOR OZ

I also asked and they do supply metal spigot rings with them - they're a lot better than plastic. I've read about plastic versions melting when people track their vehicles!

www.tirerack.com is where I got the quote from, but any UK OZ Racing dealer should be able to get you the rings.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
60.06mm is the correct hub measurement- google that and "spigot rings" and you should get plenty of hits.

The centre bore on your OZ rims might be 68.x mm - I've been looking into getting some (Ultraleggeras) and the quote states:

I also asked and they do supply metal spigot rings with them - they're a lot better than plastic. I've read about plastic versions melting when people track their vehicles!

www.tirerack.com is where I got the quote from, but any UK OZ Racing dealer should be able to get you the rings.
There is a number on the back of the wheels 01682201 so it seems 68mm is looking like a winner, I have no way of accurately measuring the bore myself.
Iv'e sent a spigot ring to the company I purchased the wheels from and they are sending me some new ones with the same outer bore and a 60.1 inner bore. That should be that then!
I also spoke to two O.Z suppliers and they said 'we don't give that information out' Toss*rs, I wonder why!!!!!!!:mad:

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Got some off ebay from a guy in bradford. £25 but they were genuine (if s/hand) o.z alloy spigots. Size is 60.06mm inner bore, 68mm outer bore.

clio 182 sport
Hmmm lol i just came across this problem myself, purchased some o.z. f1's from a guy on here about a month ago now and he said they fit fine no mention of needing any spigot rings, just thought i would offer them up as i was just about to purchase my new bolts and tyres to go with them to my suprise they didnt fit correctley lol.

Is 60.06mm inner bore, 68mm outer bore the correct sizes across all o.z. f1's and 182 non cup packs??

Thanks

clio 182 sport
I have never had to use these spigot rings before but i just measured the bore of 2 of my o.z. f1's (with a tape) and im sure i got 67mm for both times, and call me stupid but i dont get what this 60.1-67.1 is all about surely you are not talking about a 10th of a mm???

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I have never had to use these spigot rings before but i just measured the bore of 2 of my o.z. f1's (with a tape) and im sure i got 67mm for both times, and call me stupid but i dont get what this 60.1-67.1 is all about surely you are not talking about a 10th of a mm???

Yes.