ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:o(

Had my first crash in my lil car on saturday.

Considering the size of the other car mine has not got that much damage.

So untill it is all sorted I will not be going to many meets.

It has to happen when I am thinking about changing my car.

Just thought I would let you all know.

Kel

hope ur ok kel

soz to hear bout it

remember, it was the other drivers fault for insurance purposes!

pics?

howd it happen... details!!! haha

Jay

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

hope you get it all sorted soon. and at the end of the day, as long as your OK thats all that matters.

I am fine will have pics soon.

I was at a junction and there was so many cars in the way when i looked left there was no moving cars at all so i started to pull out when this car that came off the pavement from outside his house came flying down the road and i hit him. He did not even see me.

He could not open his door and my wing is a little cracked. He has a mpv car thing!

So the new car will have to wait now.

not good kel :( at least you are in one piece tho and im sure everyone will try and cheer you up over xmas to take your mind off it

it will be ok kel just think positively liek i said

no point in worrying over it cos it cant be helped and the b*****d should have looked before he charged out!!

tut tut!!

hope your ok tho hun you know where i am

luv vix xxx

Megane 225 baby! :)

OMG :eek: Hope you are okay Kel - hope you had some witnessess?

Never know, might get that dent from Aarons backside out ;)

Not got any witnesses apart from my mums friends little girl that was in the car with me and she is 11!

I am ok going to try driving again tonight as my confidence has gone.

Vix thanks hun

Sorry to hear this hunny, take the bull by the horns, get in a car i know its hard it took me ages to drive again after my bump.

But as it is said if you fall of a horse get straight back on.

Hope you get sorted out soon, take care.

(y)