ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Bills

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I signed up for a £36 per month contract yesterday. I was told that my bill may be a little more for the first month due to it taking a day or two to set up.

I have just received an email saying my bill is ready and its £37.50. Does that seem right after 1 day?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I left 02 because my bill was always few £s over every month, when I phoned them they couldn't explain it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
My bill is always under for some reason.

Meant to be about £32 from when I started the contract but they have only been taking £26.

I'm not complaining lol.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
the thing im more bothered about is them taking a month off me before ive even used it. what happens if i go over my bill this month, does that get added to next month bill?

306 GTI-6
You pay line rental a month in advance normally, but charges outside that can only be billed after, for obvious reasons.

I think thats right anyway