ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 boltons

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
how the frick do i add one online, o2 shop told me i could just do it online

cant work out how lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
you are an existing customer who joined O2 or upgraded before this date and would like to purchase a Bolt On, then please speak to O2 Customer Services. You can find the number on your last bill.

dont have a last bill lol, ill just ring them :p

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I phoned up a short number (something something 02), pressed some buttons to go through to billing and said "I want unlimited texts bolt-on".. confirmed some details and that was it.

If you pay 35 or more you get 1 bolt on free (unless you've got an iphone then they use the free one for your internet -.-).

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I phoned them up, if you do it online I think it will start from your contract billing date...I had to add unlimited texting about 2 days after my billing date as I'd used them all up and my bill was standing at 18 quid already, with 29 days of the month remaining!