ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 Broadband

Anyone have any issues today with it?

Mine keeps playing up, was without an internet connection for about 2 hours earlier, it's come back now but now and then I keep losing connection.

Tried ringing tech support but the phones lines are busy, was on hold for 30 minutes without speaking to anyone, so I'm presuming I'm not the only one with problems.

I'm at work, but I can log into my router no problem from here so I'm guessing its ok (for now at least) Was working ok last night when I was on it.

Maybe its local to your area?

I'm at work, but I can log into my router no problem from here so I'm guessing its ok (for now at least) Was working ok last night when I was on it.

Maybe its local to your area?

It's been fine since I posted this thread typically lol. Rang my mum as she has o2 broadband as well and she's been having problems as well, so you might be correct there.