ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 contract

Seat Leon FR
my contracts ending in about a month so starting to have a look at whats on offer from the providers, im on o2 at the mo (online 100, 100 mins 500 texts) as im a texter i really need more texts cos i always go over.

my question is are o2 easy to haggle with them when u threaten to leave? i was with orange last year and they dint care that i was leaving whereas o2 the year b4 did make a couple of offers (but id bought my new phone already). u think o2 will up my texts (i want 1000) if i sign on for another 12 month + new phone (want k800i), or is that asking too much?!?

what has anyone else managed to get out of o2 by threatening to leave?

Suzuki SV650
A couple of years ago I spent 45 minutes on the phone to some nice lass who ended up getting me a free phone, extra texts and £5 off my contract per month...

Even when I left last year to go abroad for a year, and I wanted a pay as you go simcard to use whilst I was abroad but I could still keep my number on O2, they STILL tried to offer me a decent contract to use whilst abroad!!

So yes give them a wiggle and see what they say.

Golf R
Chris24747 said:
my contracts ending in about a month so starting to have a look at whats on offer from the providers, im on o2 at the mo (online 100, 100 mins 500 texts) as im a texter i really need more texts cos i always go over.

my question is are o2 easy to haggle with them when u threaten to leave? i was with orange last year and they dint care that i was leaving whereas o2 the year b4 did make a couple of offers (but id bought my new phone already). u think o2 will up my texts (i want 1000) if i sign on for another 12 month + new phone (want k800i), or is that asking too much?!?

what has anyone else managed to get out of o2 by threatening to leave?

i was on online 200 @ £30 a month. spoke to retentions who put me onto the next tariff up (500 mins a month as i always go over my minutes) for the same £30 a month, then gave me a further 20% loyalty discount so i'm now paying £24 a month for 500 mins and 500 texts.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
im on O2 750mins/750 txts and free K800 for £35 a month.

if u dont want the phone, they do ther same tarif for about £20-£25

Monaro VXR
I have been with o2 for 5 years now after 12 months or maybe 24 they start rewarding you for staying so long. So start knocking money off bills. I got a thing through a couple months ago giving me £100 or a new phone upgrade for free. Just for the hell of it.