ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 mobile broadband.... anyone work for o2 ?

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
Has anyone got this 02 mobile broadband dongle or looked into it, i spent 20 mins on the phone to the 02 sales team who seem to know nothing usefull.

eg.. they only offer 2 contracts 18 month and a free dongle and £20 a month fee
or £119 for the dongle and £20 a month for as long as i want to use it.

So ok, i am interested in buying the dongle and paying to use it when i want, so i ask how the billing works and they don't know, i speak to the manager and she doesn't know, they are trying to tell me, i ahve to give 30 days notice if i want to stop using it, which is ok, then i ask how i reconnect it, and they dont' know the first lady assistant manager or something, tells me that it doesn't say anythign in the terms and conditions, and who the heck is goint o buy it off them if they can't even sell me on a sale, i speak to the manager and she just tells me i have ot buy a whole new dongle, WFT !!!! so if i want to use of for 2 months then stop using it for a month then re-use it, i have to buy a whole new dongle and spend another £119 !!! are they for real.......

Thats just a load of crap and they don't even tell customers that on the website, talk about breaching OFT guidelines.

then to top it off, when i say that t-mobile and vodafone dont' make you buy a new dongle, she just says go to one of them, WTF.... i recorded the conversation, and am going to send it to the sales director or something