ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 network down..

Dodgy one
Orange is mint, TBH i have better signal in various places than my mates on o2 and ive pretty much constantly got 3g too.

Ive been literally sat with "no service" since 1.30pm, I have customers trying to contact me :mad: Even more annoying is that it is nothing down to tesco but I shall still be complaining

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Orange is mint, TBH i have better signal in various places than my mates on o2 and ive pretty much constantly got 3g too.

Orange are a poor network, over priced and shocking signal. I was with them for 5 years and had 101 problems. The main one being that I was unable to make calls or text, I don't know about you but making calls and texting are the main things I do with a phone. Never again.

O2 have really messed up with this though, I've still no signal.

SQ5

This.

Was being told exactly same thing as my mate on O2 a few days ago.

Orange is cheap and customer service is quite good too, always someone that can talk perfect English.

Misses had signal all day yesterday when others were having problems. This morning though she has no signal.

O2 have said they have major problems and no idea when it will be fixed! Trouble is its Tesco and giffgaff too.

Luckily for me im on three and all is good! Plus all you can eat data on an iPhone is the nuts for £15 a month!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Orange were sh!te when I was with them yrs ago - litterally had to hang out of my bedroom window for a signal lol

Switched to O2 after that have haven't looked back since really. I didn't suffer any issues yesterday either?

Full signal here in work this morning (which is rare) but my data signal is a little weaker (single dot / Edge) rather than 3G but still ok for browsing

Last edited:
  Dodgy one
Im not going to deny the orange been shite in the past, as i did swap over to o2 due to problems with reception and pricing in the past. Seems to have got a lot better though in the past few years. My contract had undercut o2 so i stayed too.

Cant say the same for their broadband service though, it might only be £5 a month but it really is w**k!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Looks like I spoke top soon!!! My Internet signal is back to 3G but phone signal has now disappeared!! Tw@t!!!!!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Good news, Everything Everywhere is still up.

So is Vodafone :p

How many people are with o2 purely because they were the first to offer the iPhone?

How many people are with o2 purely because they were the first to offer the iPhone?

I needed unlimited data due to using it so much on my train journey! Went to giffgaff but had a few issues and now on three, which like voda, orange etc is still standing!!

Imagine this happened on iphone5 release day!

CBR1000RR Fireblade

Ive just left Vodafone after 2 years (the only reason was to move to the cheapest sim tariff until the new iPhone is released) and moved to giffgaff :/

Vodafone are the best network I've ever been on tbh.

Ive got some sort of signal now, it's not as strong as it usually is though.

Evo 5 RS
My mates was fine when we were in the same room but mine wasn't. Although I'm on business contract, so maybe it was just the more important people that were affected.

lol at the people on other networks having a dig. I can't remember the last time I had signal with Vodafone, or the last time they tried contacting me for the 12k I apparently owe them.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Mines back working properly, only had a problem first thing this morning though.
Lol at Orange. Can't get Orange signal in my house :clown:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've switched 3G off and I've got full signal now. I'm going to leave it like that until this gets sorted. At least I can make and receive calls now.

Clio 172 Cup 03 plat
My bf's phone not worked until this morning, full signal but couldnt txt or phone.
My iPhone been fine throughout thou don't know about 3G cos at home on wifi.

Real shame that people's life's come to a stand still cos of a mobile phone <sarcasm>
(not including business relating problems of course)

Golf R32
My 4S had no signal all morning (Central London) turned it off and back on again and suddenly got signal and a mornings worth of messages came through.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What was the reason for it going down were they working on something already? I'm sure my signal seems better.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
You don't have to reboot iPhone's, just switch Airplane mode on and off again. That will perform another network search.