ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 network down..

SG9 Forester STi
I can't stand O2 atm. I can have half full signal and 3g and still I get the sodding safari message that tells me I can't connect.

On topic mines working today.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I've had low signal at work all day. Got home, got the exclamation mark and cross for no signal. Wifi FTW.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Further to our previous update where some customers in some areas have been unable to make or receive calls, send texts or use data, the cause of the fault was identified and fixed this afternoon. Due to high traffic levels during the peak early evening period customers may experience intermittent performance as full service is recovered. We would like to reassure those customers still impacted that we are working as hard as we can to systematically restore their full service.

There. So nobody need worry or give hourly updates on service levels, like everyone seems to be doing on any social media they can get their hands on.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Giffgaff?

They have had loads of network problems since Thursday. I've now had it with them and moved to another provider on a similar price plan.

Clio 172
Really?

I've had little or no service since Thursday.

Yeah I haven't had a single problem! Been able to text/make calls no problem. I have had it 3/4 times where a text wouldn't send, and websites wouldn't load, but it would last a minute max!

Where bouts are u?

Yeah giffgaff for me. 3G symbol there, but so slow. But no one can give me unlimited Internet for £12 per month apart from three and I tried them and was rubbish!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Funny you should say that. I went to carphone warehouse yesterday and got a sim only one month rolling tariff with three. So far, so good. I'm just waiting to port my number across from giffgaff.