ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction

Clio 197 RB
My engine management light has come on and my code reader is stating code P0135, which translates to an O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction.
My heater/Air con has stopped working completely and the car is not running as well as it usually is.
Do you know the part i need? (O2 Sensor I presume).
And if so how much would it set me back.

Thanks
Warren

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
My engine management light has come on and my code reader is stating code P0135, which translates to an O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction.
My heater/Air con has stopped working completely and the car is not running as well as it usually is.
Do you know the part i need? (O2 Sensor I presume).
And if so how much would it set me back.

Thanks
Warren

You need to see which bank & sensor the faulty lambda is on. There are two: 1) Pre-cat lambda 2) Post-cat lambda.

It can be purchased from Euro Car Parts for around £65 (google discount codes)

https://www.eurocarparts.com/search/710745575/p/home

The heater issue is completely separate. If the climate control panel is working fine but no air is coming out you will find the resistor pack is faulty. You can either purchase refurb one or send yours to be fixed for about £30. Search the forum, there is a guide too but the images are broken.

Last edited:
Av Taylor's do a O2 sensor for about £27. I've had one fitted for the last couple of months with no issues. Believe they sell on eBay as well

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Av Taylor's do a O2 sensor for about £27. I've had one fitted for the last couple of months with no issues. Believe they sell on eBay as well

Are they those s**t universal ones?

Renault want £108 for them (Bosch rebranded basically). I'd advise not going for anything else if you want it to last.