ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 Simplicity 1 month

Has anyone experienced the o2 Simplicity 1 month tarrifs?

I think I'm going to go for this one, as my phone is fine at the moment (K850i 18 months old). With the 1 month contracts am I correct in thinking you can upgrade with a months notice?

So if my phone breaks, I can just upgrade to a higher tarrif and get a new phone pretty much any time?

Online simplicity 20 SIM Only
Pay Monthly
1200 UK texts / 600 UK mins
with Unlimited Web Bolt On
£19.58 a month

In fact, I've just read the terms:

In taking 30 day SIM only tariffs you may give us written notice that you wish to end your SIM only contract or change tariff at any time, and this will be effective 30 days after we receive your notice. You will be required to pay the applicable monthly charge for your SIM only tariff until the end of this 30 day notice period.

winner! :D

Partner's Astra SRi
I was on o2 simplicity until March. I just rang them up and said my phone was broken and that I wanted to change my tariff and get a new phone. Sorted me out straight away.

Yeh my old contract ended, so I went onto simplicity. Paid £9 a month for 400 mins and unlimited txts I think it was. Haggle on price, as I did, and they did a good deal, but you have to phone up for that.

Then, when my phone started playing up in Jan, I just upgraded and got put on a normal tariff again, and a free phone. Pay £35 a month now though lol.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i'm on it, brilliant

1200 mins 2400 texts free BIS and i pay £30 a month which includes discounted international calls.

i can upgrade whenever i like to a full contract putting me in prime position for when the iphone comes out. can't fault it

done and dusted. Rang them up as per xzibit post, but they weren't gonna play my haggling game :(

£20 a month
30 day contract
1200 texts
600 mins
Free web bolt on

Happy Days, it makes me wonder why more people don't use it tbh :D

Citroen DS3 White
Reminds me that I need to do it... Contract ran out yesterday.

iPhone in July when the new one is out. mmmm 32GB.

koi

Audi S1
Yeah great deals to be had with simplicity, changed to it because there there wasn't any phones out that I liked