ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 Simplicity

Just ordered one of this sim cards, having been on PAYG all this time i am a little concerned!

I have purchased the £19.59 sim card which comes with 800 minutes, 1600 texts and free o2 to o2 calls.

This seems a lot, but im sure they would be other hidden charges with things like WAP etc (Which i don't use).

However, can you cap it at this? So you can't go over. Or do these Simplicity cards just allow you your allowance and no extra?

Thanks

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
lol....sound like your better off with payg...it's a contract .... and with simplicity you get a free bolt on so jusr get web usage if u want

Why?

Currently with my PAYG i put £10 on and get like 300 free texts, which i use pretty quickly.

I generally put £20 on a month, this just seems like a better deal.

Megane 225 F1
Do it. £19.58. Get the bolt on for unlimted txt message. That was you get unlimited texts, free calls to o2 customers and 800 mins to other networks. Its what im on at the moment. If you ever want to cancel you just tell them with a months notice and thats it. Oh that doesnt include vat so it comes to around £22 ish.

Do it. £19.58. Get the bolt on for unlimted txt message. That was you get unlimited texts, free calls to o2 customers and 800 mins to other networks. Its what im on at the moment. If you ever want to cancel you just tell them with a months notice and thats it. Oh that doesnt include vat so it comes to around £22 ish.

Thanks, it does seem like a good deal :)

If i got a 'proper contract' with an N96 i would be looking at £35+ a month, plus some money for the phone.

Think i got myself a good deal here!

Megane 225 F1
Yup you deffo got a good deal. I bought a tocco brand new from phones 4 u for £75 and got the simplicity sim. Best phone purchase i have ever done.

Only thing im wondering is, with my PAYG sim i had like £80 or somthing to go towards an upgrade if i went to contract - this is somthign to do with all the money i put on over the years.

Wonder if i can use this somehow?

Been with o2 now for as long as i can remember, must be 5 years easily.
Don't think i will change soon!

Can't knock the service they offer.

i get something similar with o2 on contract, right not im getting a mysterious 5 pound credit towards my bill for some reason so ive had 600 mins and unlimited texts for 14.40 a month which is cracking IMO. Usually 19 or 20£.

Mobile market is so competitive now its great for the customers.