ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 UK

big red bus
AVOID 02 CONTRACTS AT ALL COST!!!!!

BUNCH OF W4NK3RS THAT DONT DESERVE ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED CASH

/rant off

Random. Why are they no good ??

I'm with them & i've never had a problem at all, they're very helpful to me.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
I had a problem with them a couple year ago when I got my first contract.

I never went over my inclusive minutes and text messages, yet they charged me for them. And when I called and questioned them, they said that I had gone over, and I quoted all of my bills at them, and they had no reply, so I left and went to another phone company.

big red bus
i have always been on the wrong tarrif with them, always been overcharged and are takign over 2 months to cancell my contract as i lost the sim in ym bike accident 5 months ago! There customer services are also shite!

I've always found them to be quite helpful.

Only grief I've had with o2 is that I can't view my bill online for some reason!

koi

Audi S1
Been with them for 3 years now and would have to say that the customer service has got better.

Phoned up about an upgrade a couple of weeks ago and wasn't even put on hold. After a bit of persuasion got a decent deal on a 12 month contract. The even sent out confirmation details of my new contract, which never used to happen.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Been with them for 10 years now since they were originally BT Cellnet, never had a prob.

Lou

I've been with o2 for about 6 years on contract now, never had a problem til Oct when had to two faulty K850is but o2 accepted my request for a different phone and I eventually got a free N82 plus better contract!! :)