ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OBD 2 Software

renault clio 1.4 16v
hello everybody
is there a software for OBD2 usb cable for free ??
I changed one coil and it was not working without resetting the faults, I bought a usb cable from ebay but the software with it was not full and with only a few options.
thanks and regards

2003 clio 172 ph2
hello everybody
is there a software for OBD2 usb cable for free ??
I changed one coil and it was not working without resetting the faults, I bought a usb cable from ebay but the software with it was not full and with only a few options.
thanks and regards

looking at getting the cable and plug soon what one did you buy pal?

it says i wouldnt be able to clear airbag light though.. ill keep looking

If you've fitted non-OEM seats or an aftermarket steering wheel then search for "airbag" resistor.

If you've crashed and airbags have gone off, then you're a bit stuffed. Can't "turn off" the airbag light via OBD (strictly speaking you'd guess a proper Renault CLIP system could, but that's ££££ as with any OEM diagnostic software, but anyway I digress) and have to get a new/refurbished airbag computer. There are threads about a guy on ebay who does an exchange service on airbag computers (ones with crashes recorded in exchange for ones which have been reset.)

2003 clio 172 ph2
ohh, might need one of them recon airbag ecu then as when i brought it was a cat c:/ and you could see how much liquid was on the ecu.

if i get a recon airbag ecu, will it be plug and play?

any idea of his name?