ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

obisound

Im not sure if thats how you pronounce it. o-bi-sound. lol. Anyway does anyone have any information on these exhausts? Ive heard about them but cant find them on the net anywhere. Anybody?

Cheers.

Yeh thats the one...any ideas where i can get one from(contact)?

Oh and hows the supersprint dogmaul? is it loud/performace gains? You got the race system, which back box? And if you dont mind me asking, how much!? :D

its the race system 70mm all the way through how loud loder than the orbissound cost £469 inc vat and shipping

performance who knows lol cant tell it sounds faster but cant tell till its back on the strip

the orbis sound can been gotten from renault sport in france

70mm:D So are the options either 63.5 and 70mm? hummm....tempting. did they say more gains from 70mm?

yeah they are the options dunno what performance or noise differences there is but if i ever turbo it the 70mm might be better