ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

odyssey battery, where is the cheapest place online?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What does it mean when it says ''cannot be mounted inverted''

172 Race Car
Just wanted to know how much they can be had for coz ive been offered a supply of them. Trying to work out if I could do them cheap enough

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you do get some cheap Jay, put me down for one!! I want one but cannot justify the expense at the minute.

172 Race Car
Mine is only a track car and sits on the drive for a week or two sometimes. Ive never had a problem with it. I have got an optimiser for it so if im going away for an extened time (had 4weeks not using it) then just plugged it in and it keeps it all topped up nicey.

its more of a poblem if you get the smaller ones.

172 Race Car
Spec on these...........

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]PC680 Odyssey battery Voltage: 12 v
PHCA 5 seconds (Pluse Current): 680
CCA: 220
HCA: 370
MCA: 300
Dimentions: 185mm Long X 79mm Wide X 170mm High
Weight : 7.0 Kg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Compairing the spec on these to the Odyssey/Redtop 25 they are identical, just different branding.

Heres pics of the one i have. Fits under the passenger seat lovely

IMAGE_214-1.jpg

IMAGE_217-1.jpg

IMAGE_221-1.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

BMW M5 & E36
Is the PC680 not an older model, which has been replaced with the 20/25/30 etc to stick with the Varley ratings? When is your battery dated?

172 Race Car
My battery man said they were just the branding. As I said the spec is the same. I need to check when I see him later this week. Prices he has given me are very good tho

172 Race Car
All made by the same people tho, loads of names for them. redtop, varley, odyssey, enersys, dms etc.

Will have to look at the date on mine when i get a chace, warrantied for 1 year anyway

Mine is only a track car and sits on the drive for a week or two sometimes. Ive never had a problem with it. I have got an optimiser for it so if im going away for an extened time (had 4weeks not using it) then just plugged it in and it keeps it all topped up nicey.

its more of a poblem if you get the smaller ones.

So I'd probably be fine with one then. Might have to.