ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Office 2013 activation

MK3 Clio DCI 86
I'm the guy at work who builds the PCs for our company. I've made a system image for Windows 7 with Office 2010 preloaded on it.

1) Restore the image to a new PC
2) Activate windows/office
3) Done

Now we have Office 2013 I cannot work out how to activate it WITHOUT making a Microsoft account. I can't phone up every customer I make a PC for asking them for their date of birth/e-mail/postcode to make the Microsoft account :eek: (Don't have time)

It's looking like I cannot activate OEM copies without making an account for the customer I'm activating it for ? :S

I guess I could activate using KMS servers but don't want to activate using legal keys on someones server ;) (No idea how to set one up myself)

Cheers chaps :dead:

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Oh great, I've got to install 3 copies of 2013 this afternoon at work. Cba with that.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Lol pain in the ass. I just want to activate it so when the end user launches word/outlook is then asks to make an account so they can deal with it lol :cool: