ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official E3 2010 Thread ***

Evo 8 Jap Crap
GT feed has finished.

Poor show from microsoft imvho

No real games showcased, poor conference so they buttered up the reporters by giving them free xbox's lol

No mention of that slim console being released in the uk anyway, all the sites are quoting us release

Evo 8 Jap Crap
lol

2lk5l04.png

I can't think of a genre less unsuited to 'air-control' than a racing game, especially a semi-sim one like Forza. As somebody has already said on another forum, "it's like using a steering wheel, but shitter".

If they do head-tracking with the option of classic controls then they could be onto a winner...anything else is destined to fail.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
GT feed has finished.

Poor show from microsoft imvho

No real games showcased, poor conference so they buttered up the reporters by giving them free xbox's lol

No mention of that slim console being released in the uk anyway, all the sites are quoting us release

Lol at your comments on this thread.. Jealous ps3 fanboy much?

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Dissapointed by 'medal of honour', looks just like COD to me so nothing really to get excited about.

Wish they had more on Battlefield Vietnam. glad its being released as an expansion pack instead of a full game too.

320d M Sport
some good 360 announcements so far, I think people are missing the point with Natal / Kinect.

It's not just a motionware thing, it will recognise you as you walk in the room, switch on and set your preferences on your 360 ready to go. It recognises different users, you can move through menu's with your hands, file transfer also. The possibilities are endless IF it works as good as they say..

That "slim" 360 doesnt look slim at all though?

Mito Sportiva 135
Some more details of the nex Xbox (which will ship in the UK)

I am interested - but has anyone done the file migration before, ball ache?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Not sure what to make of this? Could be a laugh lol

[gt]101208[/gt]

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 8 Jap Crap
Europe will get move first on september 15th

move controller, game and eye for $99 dollars

Evo 8 Jap Crap
wooooooooooah massive winner by Sony

Valve working for sony thats a turn up for the books seen as gabe has always slagged off modern consoles!

Portal 2 for PS3

No mentions for the 3DS?! One of the best console reveals ever, incredible tech and an obscene games line-up. The hands-on reports so far have been hugely positive, I honestly can't believe how much they've squeezed into it.

Day one purchase without a doubt.