ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official GT5 Picture Thread

Audi TT 225 Quattro
My new impulse buy:cool:

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

Having fun at the ring..
NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

Veyron i won earlier..
SpecialStageRoute7.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_2.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
which one is it to win the Veyron, i WANT. the 430 in viper stripes looks nice

Audi TT 225 Quattro
which one is it to win the Veyron, i WANT. the 430 in viper stripes looks nice

you get the veyron by coming 1st in the Gran turismo world championship, its the last event on the professional events and you need to be level 14 at least....
i used the Ferrari above to win it:D
Veyron does 260mph when tuned:evil:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, i got it of dredz 'qualo' should thank him. i got plenty of other sayings that people dont know what i'm talking about.

i'll get some pics up, havnt got many cars in my garage there all pooee ones i got given. so when i got some good ones i'll get posting

ph1 titanium 172
Turkish - the rear light cluster on that Elise is so good I feel like eating them !!! Am I strange ? ;) lol

Some of these photos are magnificent, I haven't got the game yet as I'm disappointed with some of the feedback regarding tearing, shadows etc... Plus I think I did my time with Gran Turismo years ago.

But I am tempted to purchase it just for the photo mode !!!

Can we have some more photos of the Vee mk1 please, interior shots would be cool ;)

BTW - actually when you are in-game, how do the premium models look ? Is it a bit like Forza 3, whereby for photo/replay mode they look fantastic, but they look a bit meh! actually when playing the game ?

ph1 titanium 172
Can anyone take some photos of the V6 mk2 please ? I understand it's a standard model, but could do with seeing how good it is.....

I saw that - bit weird how the mk1 V6 is in it, not the mk2 and not the standard mk2 ph1.

I was going to get it too, to recreate my car.

F U Polyphony. F U.

ph1 titanium 172
Don't think the Mk2 is in the game?

Damn that's a shame, I was hoping for the Williams and ph1 172 to be in as well, if they had those then I would purchase the game regardless :(

Imagine a premium model Willy !!!! One can only hope for DLC to sort it...

Perhaps I should look out for a minter Willy, purchase it, and ship it over to PD for them to model it lol :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Damn that's a shame, I was hoping for the Williams and ph1 172 to be in as well, if they had those then I would purchase the game regardless :(

Imagine a premium model Willy !!!! One can only hope for DLC to sort it...

Perhaps I should look out for a minter Willy, purchase it, and ship it over to PD for them to model it lol :D

Indeed. I look forward to seeing that in GT6 come 2019.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got 2 V6's 1 in either account both in Silver and both are Phase 2

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, im a noob on pics on this thing i'll give it ago

dredz will tell you lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3