ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Photos

Evo 8 MR
Just wondering if photos are available to buy on the day from the official photographers?

I know last year we could buy them afterwards from their site.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Someone on here, one of the good photographers, should stand further down the road and take pics of all the cars.

They will actually look good then! £5 for a burned CD at the show, reasonable price for us and loads of money for that guy :)

More poke than viagr
ill be willing to pay for some good shots of mine :D would really like some good shots

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
am i being dumb or are there no official pics anywhere yet?

tried to find a pic that they took on the gate (of mine on the trailer lol)

and then i've been checking batpics.co.uk daily and still nothing on there?

I found mine at FCS... Well expensive though tbh, I didnt see the point in paying that much when I knew id get a few pics (that were just as good) for nothing off other members ;)
Like my avatar for example!

I found mine at FCS... Well expensive though tbh, I didnt see the point in paying that much when I knew id get a few pics (that were just as good) for nothing off other members ;)
Like my avatar for example!

HAI!

I should charge.

That'll be a tenner please ;)

Swift Sport
Rob McDougall Photography were there taking the pro shots. Their site didn't have the pics up last time I checked.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
a guy with a fancy looking camera came and took one of mine while it was sat in the pit garage

but more imprtantly there was a photographer down at one of the hairpins where i got a bit sideways and my bro reckons he will have captured the whole sequence

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea rob takes a couple of weeks to get them up as he's got to siv through them then stick them on the site

Evo 8 MR
They didn't appear until mid afternoon yesterday.

I've bought all of my track ones on a cd and a few in 15" x 10".