ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

official superspray group buy

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
just got an email from guy at superspray geezer, they use this on detailing world, its good i got one, any questioons pm me

How about this for an offer for your mates on Cliosport

We’ll give 20% discount to all members of the forum. So Total cost inc p&p will be £9.66. (£8.95 – 20% = £7.16 + £2.50 p&p = £9.66)

If customers buy 2 or more Supersprays for delivery to 1 address, we only charge p&p on the 1st Superspray, so just add £7.16 for each additional Superspray.

(£8.95 – 20% = £7.16 + £2.50 p&p = £9.66)

I suggest that they can go & look at Superspray on the website www.superspray.co.uk , Then, DON’T BUY ON THE WEBSITE – Send a Paypal payment to john.akin@btconnect.com with their name & address & mentioning Cliosport.

If people prefer to buy offline, they can just email me & I’ll send

All orders received before 4pm will be posted same day by 1st class post

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
gypos i will take a pic of it in action with some snow foam, lol

thats the worst advert on the website ever!

it doesnt actually tell you what it does, yes its a hose attachment, but what else? whats the bottle for?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, not the greatest website!

Basically, you put shampoo in the bottle and then attach the top to your hose, and the shampoo is drawn out as the water flows through, spraying it onto your car gradually. It's thought of as a good way of loosening up dirt before scrubbing at your paint with a sponge/mitt, AFAIK...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i just used it with some super snow foam its good, didnt take any pictures though,

Chocolate Bar™
depends where your from. ive happily been using my hose all year :D

im interested but not sure if its worth it, so ill wait for the cleaning geeks to give their opinions lol

106 GTi
Cleaning geeks Mark I am upset! ;)

AFAIK only riz & Justin-172 has one on here I could be wrong.

I have a Gilmour as does Alan and a few others on here. The Superspray is a hell of a lot cheaper but produces no where near the same results as the Gilmour.

Chocolate Bar™
u love it rich ;)

for the amount im likely to use it i cant really justify 50quid on a bottle sprayer, whereas 10quid is more like it :) ill have to give the courtesy car a clean so i can try the attachment on my dads karcher as i couldnt get it to work properly last time, and take it from there

hmm no wonder my ears were burning . i have a pic of the super spray in action on the 172 i will dig it out of my photo bucket account.
to be honest this product is great and worth the money imo, its about 1/6th of the cost of a glymor too.

used with the right solution ( snow foam ? ) it works a treat , the pics i have are it in use with CG maxi SudsII so not the best product to use.

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

106 GTi
u love it rich ;)

for the amount im likely to use it i cant really justify 50quid on a bottle sprayer, whereas 10quid is more like it :) ill have to give the courtesy car a clean so i can try the attachment on my dads karcher as i couldnt get it to work properly last time, and take it from there

If you have a pressure washer look on DW as to which lance to buy, will give much better foam than via any other method and for not alot of pennies IIRC. I can never be bothered to get the presure washer out so grabbed the Gilmour. Most weekends I have a couple of vehicles to wash at least so justified the Gilmour. Though it is IMO expensive for what it is to be honest.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i have a lavor jet wash aswell, but cant be arsed getting it out everytime so got superspray and does the job abv not as good as gilmour but for £40 saved i got snowfoam/sonax/schmitt and 10embassy no. 1

Civic Vtec y0
Im confused! :S

Is this the stuff you spray on to your car, leave it for a few mins then rinse off and your car is nice and clean?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Kinda... it loosens the dust and dirt and prevents you just slapping soapy water straight onto the bodywork and just moving the dirt around on the surface. Haven't used it myself but the impression I get is that it's best used as part of a normal wash, just first before the MF mitt gets any action.

106 GTi
Pre rinse foam is intended to take the dirt and grime on the paint with it as it slides off the bodywork, leaving less on there when you use the mitt, helping to cut down on wash inflicted swirl marks.

Last edited:
thats the worst advert on the website ever!

it doesnt actually tell you what it does, yes its a hose attachment, but what else? whats the bottle for?

:) Hi Mate! You are right about the website. It's the 1st website I've made myself. In the past when we've launched new prods I've spent literally £thousands on web design, only to find I needed to change things several times in the 1st year, so spending more thousands.

This time i decided to amuse myself a bit & see if i could put something together. I decided on that route because it's only a £10 product, so making an expensive website might add a load to the price.

Trouble is, I get it to look ok on my computer, then it looks terrible on some-one elses.:S . well, what can you expect? I was "mature" before the web ever saw the light of day!

Anyway- as regards "what does Superspray do?" . I took note of your comments & had a new graphic made. I think that explains it a bit better. :D

Thanks for the constructive critique, & rest assured, as soon as we're confident we've got the format, layout & function of the site right, we'll turn it over to the pros for a proper job.

John.

Last edited: