ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

offset for turbine wheels??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what are the offsets for turbine wheels?

i want the wheels to fit my arches better than my standard wheels, will i need spacers or is the offset smaller??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
are my the original dynamique wheels 45 offset?

^^thanks mate by the way, appreciate the help.

A silver Honda
I think they are the same as the turbines....if you have a look on the inside of the wheel there should be an ET number.

They should fit fine, check out JLO's thread.

What wrong with the standard wheels anyway?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
nothin wrong with the standards at all, just love the turbine wheels!

finally managed to get my hands on a set, wont be on for a bit, need spraying up first!
they're my forst proper exterior mod, hopefully be lowered abit soon and some subtle side skirts.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ill probably get 195/45's on them once they are sprayed.

and im thinking just 40mm apex springs, cant be bothered with the hassle and price of a full kit, id prefer to spend the money on the skirts and colour coding!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i want some wheel spacers to make the wheels flush with the arches on the outside, the originals seem to be slightly inset!

are all wheel spacers expensive, the cheapest ive found some are about £40 for a pair!

if i get some made then would they be just as good?