ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh dear, how long before they catch up with this guy?

Don't retract it, we've all done it. The problem is when people publish details or videos, then everyone jumps on the 'he's a nutcase' bandwagon. I've maxed every car/bike I've owned, but that my issue and my business, which I keep to myself. which is where these sorts of thnigs should stay.

Anyone remember the Japanese guy who managed to convict himself of doing 200mph in a F40 in the early 90's?

Nippy white cup
I didn't think there was anything too bad (apart from the obvious) but if he is filming it himself as Mark said then he needs a bollocking

Chris

ITB BG 182
no but his "Bruva" is driving it an he is filming it then in the second video you actually get to see a picture of the t**t

He's not filming it, his passenger is. How would the police trace him from that out of interest? Via the ip address or something?

We've all done it (on a private road) but wouldn't post the videos on the internet. Mine stay on my phone, and never show my private track lol.

Clio 182
I've done it at 3am after working a night - its not exactly clever, but at least if i crashed it wouldn't be into another car.

Do they actually catch people from videos they've posted on the internet? i know its proof in a way, but surely its a very very long winded way to catch someone, and probably too much effort?

He'll get caught anyway doing it in the middle of the day

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
idiot, i once did 120 by mistake was trying to keep up with jon :( mistake bumber one lol, looked down n was like ermmm oops lol

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
if it was a bigger car maybe but i certainly know when i do the naughty speeds in my clio!! lol. not that i do....................... obviously!!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol yeah , its like in my 1.2 at 4k it was screaming its nuts off n i could tell i was goign fast (80mph) lol but now 4k isnt even tickling it so the engines still pretty quiet

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha yeah its hard to go fast in the 1.2 cos i am at 4k at 80mph and i feel bad for it lol.

but me and a pal were driving down to london and jus following the overtaking lane traffic in his dads 2.0 tdi golf.

we were jus followin some business men in there diesels at like 120.

6 gears though

S

Soontobe16v

Who on here has actually been banned for speeeding?

I have for 106mph and its not until you have your license taken away resulting in having getting buses and lifts off people, that you relise how important being able to drive is.
Also how stupid doing those kinds of speeds on a public road is. Or what the police, fire brigade and ambulance staff have to look at and deal with when they come across an accident after irresponsible driving such as that.

I am kind of glad I got caught in a way as it had made me a better driver and probably saved me from death.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Been Banned for Dangerous driving and drink driving (2 seperate events) and it was the bes thing that ever happened to me. If I hadn't have got caught, i would have ended up killing someone.
A ban does young drivers good I reckon.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
dont see what the fuss is.
Until he crashes into your son and kills him.

Is was some bint in a clio that smashed into the back of my wife, lucky she had just dropped my son off at nursery. Turns out she was speeding!!! My mrs is ok and the passat needed a new bumber and cross beam thing that goes under it. Oh and the clio total write-off PMSL!!!! Going to court in 4 weeks as silly bint in clio said my mrs backed into her!!! What at 30 on a dual carriageway lol

Oh yes and for those of you who "mistakenly" do 120, one word............ "b****cks!!!!"

Last edited:
  Clio
its not even bad lol, but abit stupid considering anyone of those cars could be an unmarked copper.... lol at the tune, acceptable in the 80's hehehehe

MKIII 138
its not even bad lol, but abit stupid considering anyone of those cars could be an unmarked copper.... lol at the tune, acceptable in the 80's hehehehe

agree, its no dafter than other ways people drive. i mean you make a video of going slow ? sure its daft to post on the web but join the thousands who do it each week.

one point of fact. you take your children out in the car you can resonably expect that they may get killed, not to say from a speeding motorist but one who is driving slowly either fixated with the speedometer so they dont break the law or changing a CD whilst on the mobile phone.

not allowing for the countless aged who plague our roads with 35mph action on dual carnage ways

speeders just join the non exclusive club of potencial people who can turn your world upside down in a matter of seconds.

wake up & live in the real world.

Clio
i wouldnt say what he was doing was 'dangerous' your pretty stupid if you lose control of the car whilst going straight, and you are just unlucky if a tyre blew out. Only thing i do find that was stupid that 60mph over the speed limit is taking the piss really but meh.... his choice if he wants to lose his licence. I dont really see what all the major fuss is about tbh, i bet most people on here speed or overtake a few cars every now and again.

Megane R26
Usual cliosport response. If it was someone well known on here, they would be licking his arse. You've all done it. Get over yourselves. Rant over.