ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh dear, how long before they catch up with this guy?

RB 182 Cup
looked basically clear to me? dont really see the big fuss over it lol. Not like we all stick to the speed limit and drive like grannys everytime we get on a clear stretch.

1.2 MK2 PH2
Its obviosuly frowned upon but there's no one here can honastly say they havnt broken the law with their speed. There's no "I was only 2mph over" your either breaking the law or your not....

So if your going to do it. Do it f**king right!

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Same with the guy on his bike recently though, as no date is shown, there is nothing they could do to him.

MINI Cooper S
looks like he was struggling to get past 130! Dissapointing for a 172:D! At work when the new Cooper S came out (175 hp) we got 130 out of it no problem,could have kept going but was just worried about the boys in blue as they do like hanging around the bypass :p

Mazda MX5 1.8
"me and my bruv in his clio."
im proper hard like innit!

i cant say i havent sped in the past but not to that extent. just needlessly dangerous (plus mine wouldnt go that quick)

ITB BG 182
you might aswell go to court and say "excuse me ya lord but ive just butt fuckd you daughter an wounderd if you would rape me"

yee har, awesome dude. once did 170mph on my old fireblade down the M4, I was looking about a mile ahead to see if cars were gonna pull out so I could slow down in time.
Surely everyone does a crazy go for it max speed down the highway once in their lifetime, or was it just me?

ITB BG 182
Either way to say IF the police do get hold of both videos i know that guy is purly fuckd end off they have all the evidence they need and its all self-inflicted