ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OH my F***in god

Punto/Clio GTT

dont know what your talkin about personally, i think it looks sweet, very original.

only thing ide lose are the 172 stickers on the bumper

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

i like the way how people slate other peoples cars on here the guy has spent sh*t loads of cash on it to make it how he wants it and it takes all of 2 seconds for you lot to piss on his chips, just hope people can back up there mouth when they are face to face

Never understand the way people on here comment about other cars, next time you be slating people for washing with a different sponge.

Your supposed to be adults, some of you need to grow up a lot.

Quote: Originally posted by lozza_cup on 12 March 2005
i like the way how people slate other peoples cars on here the guy has spent sh*t loads of cash on it to make it how he wants it and it takes all of 2 seconds for you lot to piss on his chips, just hope people can back up there mouth when they are face to face

Id tell the guy to his face what I think of his car, trust me.

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 12 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by lozza_cup on 12 March 2005

Id tell the guy to his face what I think of his car, trust me.

youd walk upto someone, out of the blue... someone youve never met... and say ... mate.... your car looks sh*t

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by JasperCTR on 12 March 2005

Just peoples opinions mate. Were all entitled to that!

completely agree, but who the f**k asked for anyones oppinions on this blokes car?

Mini Cooper S sport

For once it IS actually individual, and it does have the engine to back up the styling. Not to my taste, but its quite well done - Id take the 172 off the bumpers though.

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 12 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 12 March 2005Quote: Originally posted by lozza_cup on 12 March 2005 i like the way how people slate other peoples cars on here the guy has spent sh*t loads of cash on it to make it how he wants it and it takes all of 2 seconds for you lot to piss on his chips, just hope people can back up there mouth when they are face to face
[/QUOTE]

Id tell the guy to his face what I think of his car, trust me.youd walk upto someone, out of the blue... someone youve never met... and say ... mate.... your car looks sh*t[/QUOTE]

Not out of the blue, but if that car came to a meet and everyone one was looking at it id tell the owner what I thought about it.

it actualy looks real nice up close, the bodywork is very well done. definatly individual. that was the point in it. pics dont make it look very good at all tho.

oh and they arnt stickers on the bumper

Renault Laguna Coupe

I saw that car at the French Car Show a couple of years back - it does look really good in real life - the pics dont really do it justice.

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 12 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 12 March 2005Yeah which I’m entitled to do.:sleep: <- my face shows that your boring meanyway, the car looks sweet, your talking sh*teThe End

That sums you up, I dont need to say another word.

The End.

Quote: Originally posted by Hector on 12 March 2005
whats the point in those giant renault badges on the front and back?! :confused:

individuality - the point in modding any car

A well built VW

F**ks sake guys its a discussion forum , we are entitled to say what we think , i started the thread and dont like the guys styling but each to their own

yes it does have power but power isnt everything personaaly i look for an all round package and IMHO there are much better 172 on cliosport than that one

Lets stop the bikkering if we all liked the same cars it would b boring

A well built VW

Been posted several times before matey , theonly pics i had where on the uploader, nothing major done to mine H&R springs lowering 30mm Enzo Cup alloys Ph2 rear lights, Devil rear exhaust and a 172 spoiler good sounds and with dual optics to follow, subtle mods and its only a 1.4 but i dont care about speed anymore. And i took the good with the bad F_M when i posted before

I dont see the point myself of wasting shed loads of money on a car instead i modify using parts that can be taken off and sold if you need to sell a car or transferred to your next but hey that my way nobody has to agree with it.

[Edited by The Big Yin as he forgot a few bits]

Punto/Clio GTT

thats fair enough dude, cant argue with that.

i jus get tired of people startin these threads sayin "look at how sh*t this is" etc etc, if you dont like bodykits or modifications like that, thats fair enough aint it, but why start threads showin every car that has mods not to your taste.

i dont like nuts but i dont start topics every day in off-topic showin pictures of snickers n fruit n nut sayin how disgustin they are :p

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 12 March 2005thats fair enough dude, cant argue with that.i jus get tired of people startin these threads sayin "look at how sh*t this is" etc etc, if you dont like bodykits or modifications like that, thats fair enough aint it, but why start threads showin every car that has mods not to your taste.i dont like nuts but i dont start topics every day in off-topic showin pictures of snickers n fruit n nut sayin how disgustin they are :pIts a discussion forum im not the first or last that will do it and dont make a habit of it 2 in 2 years on CS shows there are more good ones than bad , there may be someone on here that likes a little bit of the car and uses it , we all have different tastes and usually bad gets posted quicker than good as the owners of good cars have usualy started a thread themselves. Lets just beg to differ mate I dont think this is the worst clio I have ever seen and some seem to like it , so lets leave your nuts out of it and finish at that PS below is a link to the post when i put my exhaust on

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=106047&SearchPagePosition=4&search=The+Big+Yin&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=13&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Searchlink