ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OH MY

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Whilst I appreciate the engineering and how capable it is, it's fcuking hideous!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new audis are pretty f**king horrible. Wtf is going on with those seats??

Previous models are alot nicer!

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
Drove one last week at Silverstone!

Felt a bit disappointing if I'm honest! , That colour you have posted is bloody awful! They are stunning cars in the flesh!

The one i took out was 130k new! Mental money and never worth it, Honestly preferred the way my car drove, Didn't feel any faster up to about 100 but this just has massive amount more torque!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio182 bean
In pure terms of performance that thing must fly but you can definatly get a much nicer car with that sort of cash and have enough change to get a deposit on a house after (or even buy one) :rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
I thought the whole idea of a fast estate is that it has sports car performance but with a family car price tag.

I'll pass.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Too much going on in that interior, like not just the colours! The dash itself to!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Seems like I'm in the minority here but loving that! Cool colour and I like the interior too... maybe for half the price though, bloody ridiculous.