ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh what I've gone and done!?

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Two trophy's in the garden....

205F64ED-0379-433A-AEC8-6B2ADAD3C146-12459-0000037A99898830_zps9899128d.jpg

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
So I've bought two smashed trophy's, to go with my BG 182, i must be mad. Going to start a little project thread up here to show the rebuild process, #351 will be brought back to life but sadly #269 will be raided for parts and sent to trophy heaven. It's simply un-economical to repair!
On the plus The DetailMe BG will receive nice trendlines and possibly swap the h&r's for some nice sachs. Who knows! Keep them peeled!

chris @ DetailMe

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Haha the vultures are circling! ;) 269 has been hit up the jacksy, so has a crumpled boot pan and creased rear quarter. On the plus it's a 48k mile car box fresh trophy.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it's that nice and with low miles, why not repair it?

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
petty your soo far away i would love to come and help you straighten the arse end up on the trophy new rear panel and boot floor welding in check the rear rails to see if their bent and straighten the rear 1/4 out and get the gaps all sorted and sell it that milage it will still sell

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
351 is cat D( fuckin moron renault stealer estimated it up for pretty much everything) and 269 is cat c. I got them at fairly good prices so was a no brainier for parts at worse rate.

A concours trophy..now we are talking! It kind of goes against what a trophy is about, however it is on my to do list. Minty fresh and stored for future values! ;)

Ph2 Iceberg 172
#351 was up for sale locally to me, I was very tempted myself. Looks like you'll be able to make a good one out of the two though!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
What a find gettin 2 the same colour one with front and other with rear damage.. Should of asked you for a tip today..