ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ohh look, its my willy

ZX6R B1H
DSC00016-3.jpg

DSC00017-3.jpg

DSC00018-5.jpg

DSC00020-4.jpg

Few little niggles but nothing major, ended up giving £1700 for him, Only one tiny problem, wiggles 172 is quicker :( oh well you cant win them all.

ZX6R B1H
came from cheshire near crewe from a dude who does rally X, its a tidy one indeed being treated to a full respray in a few weeks.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Are you Chris' mate, Rexe? He said he was going to look at a Williams with someone. He took me out in the 172, certainly wasn't slow on pace lol and I know he's hoping for better from it too.

Willy looks good anyways!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like it wasn't one the one I thought it was. Looks very nice, not many hatches look as imposing and stunning as the Williams'.

What performance gap did you find then?

ZX6R B1H
He has a vectra CTDI beast with 300lbf and around 280ish brake Please correct me if im wrong mr chris.

The benchmark was set against that and motorway's from around 3rd gear it stuck with the vectra and that was that really, On the drive home in the 172 it pulled away from it and left it. I;m not too sure how the gearing is setup on a williams over the 172. I think they are both playing out this weekend so we can get a better idea. After the vectra test i do belive the 172 will have the advantage and my opinion will remain this way

However on all this nancy pancy stuff it's not about straight lines and i did not buy it for that and coming off the roundabout near where i live the vectra was no more.

Cambelt, tyres and some other bits need looking at before i will fully commit to driving it at any prolonged pace but it certainly feels and drives like a good un.

Oh and apparently, it kicks out little flames on spirited gear changes and acc. Back to the clio Scene again woo even the novaboys are loving this one and they hate frenchcars :S i just hope it puts my mates Nova XE in its place *corners, we love them*

audi a6 3.0tdi
Are you Chris' mate, Rexe? He said he was going to look at a Williams with someone. He took me out in the 172, certainly wasn't slow on pace lol and I know he's hoping for better from it too.

Willy looks good anyways!
Yeah he's my mate i was talking about. About ten minutes after taking you out the back box fell off which solved the lack of revs lol.

Can't wait to get them both out together. the williams was chucking flames out on the run back home lol its a bit of an animal

ZX6R B1H
Lauren gave him a proper name as well, Hes called Furento williams pmsl or how ever you spell furento...? Oh nad get some work done you lazy scrounger, robbing the system blind to fund 172's.

clio williams 2
i never had one - but wud luv to try 1 for afew months - do they break down

if you speak to some willy owners they will tell you they break down all the time but my has been fine so far just general wear and tear. in the year and 2 months ive owned my one all ive had to do is replace the alternator.:) so they are reliable. i think they are probably less reliable when you only drive them once in a while then put them in the garage for months on end!

ZX6R B1H
oh dear, Stop picking on the pics lol... i rarely if ever take them im far to busy playing with other stuff stuff lol :D

I sooooo need some new tyres, and it seems to be getting a little better the more i drive it. Took him for a blast on some B roads tonight i really need to build my confidence up again :D

Having fun tho, and ive only had since yesterday so i dont know if he will have any problems as yet. but every car has problems, its just somthing to do at weekends when you get bored after your tea :D